For those who are tired of dealing with a very serious issue of having thin eyebrows, we have news for you! Are you looking for a semi-permanent fill, a permanent solution to your eyebrows! Well, microblading is your option.
Microblading is a procedure of tattooing that fills in your eyebrow areas & makes them look fuller & complete. Unlike a regular tattoo procedure. which is permanent, the tattoo technique from microblading may last for up to 2 years because microblading uses different tools and a smaller amount of pigment as compared to a traditional tattoo.
- Important facts on microblading:
- The process involves a hand-held microblade tool.
- Even though a needle is required to draw the strokes, the process is entirely painless & causes no harm to the skin.
- The color effect might fade over time, so touch-ups may be necessary to maintain the desired look.
- On the day of the procedure, it is important to sit down with the expert concerned and voice any questions or concerns.